Here are some of the common jobs that CompTIA A + uses:
- Technical Support Specialist
- Service Technical Field
- IT Support Technician
- IT Support Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Help Desk and Customer Service
- Computer Manufacturer
Although the above list seems small, there are still endless opportunities for an A + certified technician. Today, specialized training and skills are in high demand. Some areas worth mentioning are:
- Personalized training: teach users how to use applications, avoid data loss and not be victims of cyber crime.
- Forensic Computing: Due to the increase in identity theft, the need for people to analyze data in encrypted form is a necessity.
- Backup and recovery: how to recover your data if you forget to back up your files.
- Large-scale database management systems and large-scale database management systems (LSDBMS and VLSDBMS) - commonly known as terabyte data ware hosting.
Once you become a CompTIA A + certified technician, you can redirect your career path the way you want. The different paths you can travel would be:
- Administration: Provide network support, configure routers and manage user accounts on corporate servers.
- Development: Design the web presence and the intranet of the companies and administer them periodically.
- Hardware: from simple computer repair to high-end server and workstation manufacturing.
- Technical: Pass the Net + exam, leading to network cabling installation, corporate end users, and corporate desktop management.
There is numerous possibilities for a CompTIA A + certified technician and comptia a+ salary is very high. But this is just a small piece of the entire cake. You can combine several other certificates and direct your career in a new direction. The following table will give you an essence of what I just mentioned.
- Server +
- Net +
- MCP / MCSA (Microsoft Track)
- Red +
- CCNA / CCNP (Cisco Track) CNA / CNE (Novell Track)
- RedHat (Linux Track)
- MCSE (highest level of Microsoft Track)
- .NET (dot net, web development)
- MCDBA (Microsoft Database Track)
- PHP / MySQL (open source track)
The world of information technology has tremendous innovations and prospects in this ever-changing industry, and the CompTIA A + certification you've known will always remain a solid foundation on which to build.